Friday, November 7, 2014

The Pumpkin Spice Would Have Been Nice

http://unforgettablefashions.blogspot.com/2013/11/classic-coats-for-football-games.html 

Today, my daughter and I went on our early morning walk in hopes of enjoying the special holiday blend of Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino at AmPm, only to find that our local shop no longer has the frothy, sweet drink available! I have been looking forward to it all year - it is only available during November and sometimes, December. I never even had one cup of it this year! The friendly girl who often works there told me they were all out of it for the year. What? How can that be! I so want my Pumpkin Spice Coffee. I guess I will have to settle for the Pumpkin Spice black coffee and add some Pumpkin Spice flavored  creamer. Better luck next year, eh?
~~~♥~~~

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Hope~

    I love Pumpkin Spice.....EVERYTHING! I am waiting patiently for my coffee to perk so I can have mine this morning with my sugar free Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer. Mmmmmm!

    Enjoy your day, sweet friend!

    Blessings and ((((HUGS))))~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Hope~

    I love Pumpkin Spice.....EVERYTHING! I am waiting patiently for my coffee to perk so I can have mine this morning with my sugar free Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer. Mmmmmm!

    Enjoy your day, sweet friend!

    Blessings and ((((HUGS))))~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete