Friday, July 11, 2014

Walk Away the Pounds - Fat Burning Miles


Walk Strong is 33 minutes equal to a two mile brisk walk.
It includes using weights, if you choose.

I like this workout because Leslie makes you feel good about any level you choose to workout, with or without using weight. And if you just need to walk and not include the additional exercises, she encourages that, too. 

This is a group of women doing this workout, one without the weights. I don't have weights, but as you can see by the sweat in this photo, I still got a good workout. And at the same time, I can say that it is really not a difficult workout.

This 33 minute workout is easy to fit into my morning.  There is also a 20 minute Power Mile, which I have not done but might try some morning when I don't want to spend too much time on a workout.


~~~♥~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment