Monday, September 19, 2016

Autumn : A time for sweaters and plaid skirts

 This is my favorite season. Dressing smartly for autumn is so easy.

 I am wearing on of my favorite outfits in this photo:
 a pleated plaid skirt and a taupe turtleneck sweater.

 

Autumn is a time for classic fashions – warm plaids and simple but elegant sweaters.

Tastefully dressed - simple casual styles are great for a walk in the country or an autumn picnic, or  an afternoon of shopping at the mall.








"Colors take the lead, both in striking solos shades and in the youthful harmony of plaids."
Kerrybrooke fashions by  Sears, Roebuck, and Co.

 Jackets are smart with dresses, separate skirts, sweaters, and blouses


Twin set sweaters look sharp with any skirt.


Casual elegance: graceful and stylish for everyday living

Greet each day with style.
  ~~~♥~~~

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! The crisply pleated plaid skirts, the sweaters. It's probably my favorite "look" of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nancy,

      What a treat to have a visit from you! I KNOW; this is my all-time favorite style, too - so classic and never gets old.

      Thanks for leaving me a comment,
      ♥Hope

      Delete
    2. Dear Nancy,

      What a treat to have a visit from you! I KNOW; this is my all-time favorite style, too - so classic and never gets old.

      Thanks for leaving me a comment,
      ♥Hope

      Delete