Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Praise the Lord!

Good news! I am well. I am still walking.

→ For more, please visit me at: www.facebook.com/jolly.ollie.77: yesterday, I was hit by a car which was making a right turn from a side street onto busy Sunrise Boulevard. It was stopped at the corner when I stepped out to cross the street. The driver began his turn, and we collided. Thankfully, he was quick to stop and did not run me over. Thankfully, there was a lull in the traffic, and no one on Sunrise ran me over.

Other than 12 stitches on my brow, a swollen black eye, and a bit of soreness in various parts of my body, I am okay. God protected me. It could have been so much worse. Praise the Lord!

I am more concerned for the man who hit me. He felt so terrible. My our dear Lord bless him and keep him and draw him near to Himself. To God be the glory.

Love and hugs,
Hope
~~~♥~~~

4 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens... I'm thanking God with you that you're okay!!!! Prayers for your healing, and for the man who hit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens... I'm thanking God with you that you're okay!!!! Prayers for your healing, and for the man who hit you.

    ReplyDelete