Friday, February 3, 2017

Homeschooling does not end with high school graduation

These days, this is how I spend much of my time.

I read books about accounting, chemistry, trigonometry, and electrical engineering, along with several books for English reading and writing courses, all in an effort to try to answer my children’s homework questions.

I went to see the counselor with my 17-year-old yesterday to find out his GE requirements for electrical engineering to transfer to a 4-year university. His goal is to earn an A.S. degree in mathematics before transferring to a state university. 

This is his student educational plan.
He will have to maintain at least a 3.0 GPA to be accepted into engineering at a state university.
 We are in it for the long haul. 
~~~♥~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment