Friday, July 5, 2019

Independence Day 2019


Photos from my sons phone
What a perfect day – the weather was pleasant, around 88°F.

Late morning, we headed up the mountain to Pollock Pines, CA 
to watch a small town parade with an old friend.

That evening, we had a traditional 4th of July dinner celebration.
~~~♥~~~
Corn on the cob
Potato Salad
Chips
Hamburgers on the grill
Watermelon
Ice Cream
(Sorry, No Apple Pie)
~~~♥~~~ 

I fell to sleep watching The Patriot, had to rest up for the late night fireworks.
The show started at 9:45 PM – 19 amazing minutes of fireworks.

It was a wonderful 4th of July holiday.

 

2 comments:

  1. You have been on my thoughts...were you affected by the earthquakes? Your July 4 sounds nice, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds lovely!
    I am so happy to see you back here blogging!
    I have added you to my list of reads.
    Have a cozy afternoon.

    ReplyDelete