Wednesday, November 4, 2015

It Is Finally Cold Outside!

It was 45 degrees outside this morning when my husband and I went for our 5:00 a.m. walk/run at the track.

After a few laps, the only things still cold were my thumbs and my nose.

The house was still cozy when I woke up this morning from last night’s fire in the wood stove.

A delicious aroma met us when we returned from our morning exercise. My daughter had made these lovely cupcakes while we were out.
 ~~~♥~~~
Only 22 days until Thanksgiving Day!
vintage thanksgiving postcards | Vintage Thanksgiving Postcard | Flickr - Photo Sharing!:
{Pinterest}
 ~~~♥~~~ 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise waiting for you!
    I hope your day was cozy.
    It has been beautiful here...
    Almost too warm for me for November. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Hope, I was so pleasantly surprised to find you following my blog and to see you have a blog! Are you back, my friend? Or have you been back for awhile and I simply didn't know?

    Oh, it is so good to "find" you again as I have missed you and your sweetness. I hope you are well and enjoying the beautiful autumn.

    I look forward to catching up with you {{smiles}} Much love!

    ReplyDelete