Friday, June 10, 2016

Morning Walk Along the American River

I  L-O-V-E  mornings!
My husband and I walk 5 miles to and from Starbucks every morning.
Our route takes us along this American River bike path.

 We share one cup of coffee -
The dark house blend with 3 raw sugars and about 4 Tsp. half and half.
(I figure that is about 140 calories - 70 calories a for each of us.)

Coffee, coffee, coffee!
It is so energizing!
This does not even feel like exercise!
 I thank God for this lovely time I get to spend with my darling husband.
~~~♥~~~

6 comments:

  1. Your early walks with your husband do sound wonderful. Pretty walking track.....though I would have to have my own coffee. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, normally, I would have to have my own coffee, too. But I cannot drink a cup of coffee on my own and make the return walk comfortably, so he graciously shares a cup with me :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I could walk that everyday --so very pretty...thank you for sharing, Hope. Have a beautiful weekend, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HOPE you know how much I love this post! Early morning walks are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How deeply wonderful. We have a somewhat similar looking path that winds along part of one side of our (long) street and it is, bar far, one of the most special and fantastic parts of living in this neighbourhood, as I'm sure this walkway is for you and your DH, too.

    Wishing you both many wonderful warm weather strolls,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. How deeply wonderful. We have a somewhat similar looking path that winds along part of one side of our (long) street and it is, bar far, one of the most special and fantastic parts of living in this neighbourhood, as I'm sure this walkway is for you and your DH, too.

    Wishing you both many wonderful warm weather strolls,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete