Thursday, January 14, 2016

You Just Cannot Have Too Many Babies in the House

~ Psalm 113:9 ~
 {Source Unknown}

A little about me…
I love, love, love, babies!
{Life Archives}

 I always prayed for twins - never got them. 
~ Drawn when I was newly married and dreaming of having a family ~

Yes, I would have loved to have twins, triplets, quadruplets, and even quintuplets. Nope, I don’t feel sorry for anyone who has quintuplets. I just think that you cannot have too many babies in the house.

 ~ My first child ~

I always wanted a large family, but I only have five children. 
  I think that is a small family. 

 ~ around 1968 ~

~ 1971 ~
 ~ 1974 ~

I am the tenth in a family of 15 children – eleven sisters, and none of them has fewer than five children. Six of them have ten or more children, and one of those has 15. She is my champion!  (That sister, below, on the far left)
 ~ 1979 ~
 ~ Me with some of my siblings in our schoolroom ~

~ My daughter's drawing of herself with her siblings ~

And that is just a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment