Saturday, October 27, 2012

52 Weeks of Art

Weekly Favorite

Woman Reading by Henri Lebasque
Henre Labasque
~~~♥~~~

There are so many wonderful painting, pictures, etc. that I decided it would be fun to post my favorites weekly - on no certain day.

Here a woman rests, enjoying perhaps a pleasant afternoon of reading. This is the way I like to spend my Saturday's.

Today, I won't have much time for relaxing. My son has a soccer game at 8:30 this morning, and then another game at 2:00. I cannot figure out why there are two games today. It was a last minute update on Friday evening.

This is a Blog-Hop

I am linking-up today with...

Come along and join in the fun.
~~~♥~~~

8 comments:

  1. Oh, to spend my Saturday like her... Sighhh... :) Thanks for the mini-mental vacay. Have a wonderful weekend and a good ole time at the soccer games.

    New follower from the Social Mix Blog Hop.

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the colors in that piece of artwork that you chose, Hope. Those shades of blues and greens are lovely.

    Have a wonderful day today though it'll be busy with games. Will your son's soccer season be winding down? Our boys just finished up with football and my girls with volleyball. That sure frees up our time, but we enjoyed watching them. :)

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woman looks so relaxed....love it! :-)
    Marci. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture. I love how she is still dressed pretty and feminine, yet relaxing and enjoying her book at the same time.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture.I'm your newest follower from the blog hop!I blog over at http://www.erika-shineon.com/,stop by and say hi,and maybe follow back?:)thanks.I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a day like that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neeto idea! I love sitting around reading too.

    Thanks for linking up at Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop!

    ♥ Your Newest Follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a splendidly lovely idea, Hope! How thoughtful of you to gibe us not only a day post to look forward to, but an art filled entry each week now, too. You are a bestower of inspiration for one and all, dear lady.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete