Monday, September 3, 2012

Creating a Cottage Home




I was just in Michaels this morning looking at all the lovely autumn decorations. I was tempted by these most wonderful, fall colored stems of berries in purple, orange, and golden yellow, but even at 40% off, I could not bring myself to pay $4.19 a stem. Sigh…I do so much love autumn!

I am still working on getting my house in order. I have purchased online three new vintage reproduction tablecloths to brighten my kitchen/dining-room table. Even at $33.00 each, I feel that it is not such a bad splurge when it comes to decorating a home. I have been eyeing these tablecloths for some time and decided to go for it.

I also purchased a rose printed throw for my living room. I can’t wait!

~~~♥~~~

2 comments:

  1. When am I going to get to see the new tablecloths? : ) I like the ones you picked out best- no doubt they'll look great on your kitchen table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so cute!!!! And LOOK at the TIME! What are you doing up at 1:33 a.m.?

      The tablecloths just arrived this very afternoon! I put the Vintage Apples tablecloth on the table and it goes perfectly with the flower I have in the blue vase. You will love it!

      I love you!!!

      Delete