Friday, September 14, 2012

Checking My List




This is the reading chair I bought. It looks wonderful in my living room and has already become the favored family sitting spot. My daughter spends hours knitting in it.


My husband arrives home tomorrow. Tonight I am doing some final organizing, setting the house in order, and washing laundry. I won't have much time tomorrow, because we have a morning soccer game to go to, 31 miles away.

I accomplished most of what I set out to do, so I am one very happy gal!

My daughter was my little helper all along the way. Tonight I am taking her out to In-N-Out Burger. We LOVE In-N-Out.

I discovered pinning on Pinterest. 
Pinning lovely thoughts and dreams ~ I have to admit, it is even more fun than blogging, if you can imagine that; I really never thought I would say it.

~~~♥~~~
~Vintage Trailer~
travel trailer interior | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Source: flickr.com via Hope on Pinterest
 
Pinterest Love
~~~♥~~~

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Hope~

    I am so glad I am not the only one who enjoys pinning more than blogging! LOL

    I am soooo lovin' that chair, girlfriend! :D

    Glad hubby is finally coming home.....YAY FOR YOU!

    Love and ((((HUGS))))~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, any spare moment leads to wasted time... Ha! Ha! So many lovely things on Pinterest!

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete