Thursday, November 8, 2012

So Many Reasons

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/166492517445277434/


Source: Pinterest

Many of us have abundant reasons to give the Lord thanks. I am thankful for warmth and food; the very basics are true blessings, indeed. I am thankful for the wealth of little blessing I enjoy each day, such as, a variety of breakfast choices, plenty of clean towels and linens, cheerful holiday lights adorning my windows, and pleasant company.

I pray that I am always thankful, even if I have no earthly reason to give thanks.

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.


~~~♥~~~
I saw this catchy little linkup at
life with joys.
I have to admit that the vintage typewriter piqued my interest.

Linking up with:
Thankful Thursdays Button



5 comments:

  1. You are so right. It's the "little" blessings that are so wonderful and beautiful.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sista! I pray every night and thank Him for everything esp the little things. And even when I am super tired I throw out a little prayer..nothing big...sometimes I just say I love you and you know I am tired so goodnight haha xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post! Thanks for visiting my site and for your comment on my Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, sweet Hope. I am so grateful for the little things in life, too, and try never to let a single day go past - no matter how brutal it may have been - without trying to find the silver lining and find things to count amongst my blessings.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, Hope! Thank you for this beautiful post and the reminder to be thankful for the little blessing. No matter what takes place, I am always thankful for salvation through Jesus Christ and eternity in heaven :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete