Thursday, November 29, 2012

Heavenly Masterpieces

52 Weeks of Art

This is a favorite of mine.
Illustrations de John Gannam

I just had news of an old friend expecting her 9th child. Congratulations!

I am not jealous about what anyone else has except when it comes to having lots of children; I cannot help being jealous about that. I am thankful for my five wonderful blessings. Children are the greatest treasures, and the only treasures that are eternal. My mother had 15, and she always referred to us as her masterpieces.

I am happy for those who get to continue having children, but at the same time, I feel great sorrow piercing my heart. How I long to be in such a joyous state!

Much as I feel sad that I am not also the recipient of such a glorious gift, I am full of joy for those who are and am thankful that there are mothers who desire large families. Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment